Note: This page type is currently in a private beta. If you would like to be part of the beta, please contact support using the chat icon at the lower right.
The Rich Text page type allows you to create content from a blank screen with formatting capabilities like bold, italics and embedded hyperlinked text.
We currently support a limited set of features (with more to come!)
- The "P" button is for regular "paragraph" formatting, while H1, H2, and H3 buttons let you format a line as a headline, a sub-headline, or a sub-sub-headline.
- There are two types of list formats available: unordered, in which each item has a bullet before it, and ordered, in which each item is automatically numbered.
- When you have text selected, you can bold it, italicize it or turn it into a link
- 🖼 Images!
How to Add Images
- Click the plus button on the bar that appears between content
- Drag the image in or click the drop target to open the file chooser
- Wait for the upload to complete!
Rich text features in our roadmap
- Adding rich text to schedule item descriptions and person bios (Developing)
- The ability to add buttons, horizontal rules (Currently designing)
- More options for positioning images (Currently designing)
- Embedding youtube and vimeo videos
- Linking to other pages within your app
- Image captions
Let us know what features you would like to see the Rich Text page support!