In this article, we'll discuss:
- Controlling whether admins or everyone can upload photos
- Adding & deleting photos from a desktop
- Adding & deleting photos from a mobile device
1. Controlling whether admins or everyone can upload photos
You can use the editor to choose who can upload the pictures to a crowd pics page. If you keep "Everyone" selected, anyone who downloads the app can put in pictures. If you choose "Admin Only", only you and any team members you've invited will be the only one who can add pictures from your phone.
2. Adding photos from a desktop
This collaborative gallery is mainly for everyone who has downloaded the app to be able to post pictures to the app from their phone. But, if you want to add pictures from the computer, you can by clicking the camera icon in the upper right corner.
3. Deleting photos from a desktop
To delete a crowd pics image in the editor, head to the right panel. You can click the 'x' near the right edge of the photo listing to get rid of it.
On mobile devices
1. Adding photos from a mobile device
To add photos from your phone, tap the camera icon in the upper right corner of your device, then take a photo or choose one from your images library.
2. Deleting photos from a mobile device
On your mobile device, press the "more icon" and then tap "Delete Image" in the menu that appears.