If you have a lot of sessions, people, or sponsors to enter, you can save time by uploading data from a .csv via our “Import from CSV” tool.*
Look for the .csv button on the bottom right of People, Sponsor, Schedule, and Multi-Track Pages.
To ensure the smoothest experience, download one of the templates enclosed here:
You can see a quick video of how this feature works:
Some notes on how to have the smoothest experience with this feature:
- Make sure the file you are uploading from is a .csv (to save an excel file as a .csv, just hit save as and choose .csv for the format).
- Make sure date format is mm/dd/yyyy and time format is hh:mm AM/PM
- If you are using a People or Sponsor template and want to include photos, make sure the URL is something that is publicly accessible (e.g. if you paste the link into an incognito browser, you can see it)
- Attaching documents to schedule items is not available via the bulk upload tool. Bulk upload your sessions and then manually attach the necessary documents.
If you have questions, please chat with us here or email email@example.com
* This is a feature is only available during the trial and when you are subscribed to certain plans. See http://yapp.us/pricing and look for "bulk content upload."