Having a Social Feed and/or Crowd Pics page is a great way to create a collaborative space for your guests. But, in case something troublesome is posted in the feed (whether it's an autocorrect disaster or a questionable photo) we've made it possible for you delete and moderate entries.
Social Feed/ News Feed
All admins can easily remove entries in three quick taps.
- Tap the "more" button for the item in question
- Tap "Delete" in the menu that appears (the broadcast button allows you to create a Push notification).
- Hit the confirmation button, and the post will be removed from everyone’s phone the next time they look at their newsfeed.
- Hit the three dots on the top right of a photo
- Hit "Delete" in the slide up menu that appears