Having a News Feed and/or Crowd Pics page is a great way to create a collaborative space for your guests. But, in case something troublesome is posted in the feed (whether it's an autocorrect disaster or a questionable photo) we've made it possible for you delete and moderate entries.
News Feed: On the Phone
All Yapp creators can easily remove entries in three quick taps.
- Tap the entry you’d like to remove, and it will slide over to display a delete button and a broadcast button (the broadcast button allows you to create a Push notification).
- Hit the delete button.
- Hit the confirmation button, and the post will be removed from everyone’s phone the next time they look at their newsfeed.
News Feed: On the Web
If you're on your computer and see a comment that you'd like to quickly delete, you can do so from http://yapp.us.
- Open the Yapp with the questionable content and navigate to the News Feed page in which it was posted.
- Find the post and you'll see a "Delete" link in the lower right corner.
- Click "Delete" and the post will be gone. Publish your Yapp for good measure.
Want more control over your News Feed? Email us about a premium Admin-Only News Feed.
Crowd Pics: On the Phone
Yapp creators can delete Crowd Pics photos easily.
- Make sure you're logged in as the administrator of your Yapp and navigate to the Crowd Pics page.
- Hold down on the photo you'd like to delete. An 'x' will appear in the upper right corner.
- Tap the 'x', see the photo disappear, then hit 'Done' in the upper right corner.
Crowd Pics: On the Web
On the editor,
- Open the Crowd Pics page and head to the right panel.
- Find the photo you want to delete.
- You can click the 'x' in the corner of any photo to get rid of it.