Team members can:
- Create and edit demo apps in a team
- Move demo apps from their personal dashboard to the team dashboard
- Move demo apps between teams
- Access admin privileges on mobile, including removing user-posted content and posting to Admin-Only News Feed or Crowd Pics pages
- Archive demo apps
In addition to what member can do, only the Team Owner can:
- Activate apps
- Manage account payment including upgrading the team account
- Archive active apps
- Receive important account-related communication
Team members can also create their own new team and invite new team members to it. This makes them the Team Owner for that team.
Did this answer your question?